Laura Keiles, PMP, ND, INHC, CNHP, CTN, CNW, BCIH, DAAIM, LMBT, MMP is a Natural Holistic Plumber, Board Certified Traditional Naturopath and Nutritional Wellness, and Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. She graduated in 2011 with a Doctor of Naturopathy degree from Clayton College of Natural Health. Laura is also Board Certified in Integrative Health and a Diplomate from the American Association of Integrative Medicine.
In 2008, she was identified with osteoarthritis of unknown origin, and shortly thereafter, with Celiac Disease and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. It became her personal mission to help others learn to live pain-free and digestive clear in a pain-filled, blocked plumbing world, as she had.
After graduating in 2011 with a Doctor of Naturopathy degree from Clayton College of Natural Health, as part of her post doctorate research, she obtained additional certifications and training:
- Gluten Free Practitioner
- Training from the Integrative Medicine Symposium for Mental Health
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Certified Natural Health Professional
- Diploma in Clinical Homeopathy
- Board Certified
- Traditional Naturopath and Nutritional Wellness – American Naturopathic Certification Board
- Integrative Health – American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Diplomate of American Association of Integrative Medicine in Whole Body and Energy Systems
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Licensed Massage Bodywork Therapist – NJ Lic: 18KT01047800
- Medical Massage Practitioner
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent Practitioner
This, added to her certification as Project Management Professional since 1995, makes her the most uniquely qualified person to help you in your journey to health. She is also the author of the internationally sold book Foodergies! Eat Right with Food Families and KISSS Your Way to Health.